TOP NEWS

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mollie #55 - La Marina, Chile - EFY Zone Activity, Morning Runs, Daily Goals

                                                 November 18


Hi Everyone!
    We had a  Zone Activity with the youth. They have been raising money so that they can go to EFY in January. It isn't easy they have to raise 160 dollars each. So they have been working selling completos, which are hotdogs with everything on them- avocado, mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup. We got the zone to help out and did an activity today letting the youth sell these completos at a dollar each to the missionaries. We were 20 missionaries and ate 60 completos.

Whoo team bario, La Marina.

I've heard there is crazy looking Noah movie coming out?


   This is a photo of me running in the morning. The days are definitely better, but two weeks ago every was was dark and dreary and cold like this one. Still, I ran!

Spiritual Thought

Goals. Even though the New Year isn't here yet,  I have been putting the steps down to making a lot of small day to day goals. It has helped a lot on my mission. I was thinking that I gave a talk on goals in Sacrament meeting two years ago. Goals help focus my time and prioritize what I do, so I can become better as a missionary and always improve physically and spiritually. Small steps can make a big difference, so right now I'm focusing on daily goals.

Love you all lots,
  Hermana Bowman

0 comments: