TOP NEWS

Monday, August 3, 2015

Jake #6 - Provo, UT - Three Days Left, His Grace is Sufficient


                    January 9, 2015




Hi Everyone,

   There are three days left. It feels very weird to think about what's coming, but I'm more than ready. I've made very fast friends with the islanders. I finished the Book of Mormon this week. I really enjoy the lessons that can be learned from it.


Argentina Zone

 I am very grateful for the new districts. We now have a zone of 18 elders and 8 sisters. All of the second district and I get along very well  I don't know, the super new ones yet. I'm with Elder Nelson currently. 

My classes are mostly on how to teach and a little bit of Spanish review. We finished the Spanish grammar; so currently, it's just refining and learning more vocabulary.


 I'm short on time today, I recommend watching the video "His Grace is Sufficient" by Brad Wilcox for my spiritual thought. It can be found on LDS.org.




I'm really excited to go. 

Elder Bowman

0 comments: