TOP NEWS

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mollie #64 - Villa Obispo, Chile - Christmas Box, BBQ, Choose to Swim

                                             January 27
Hey all,
 
      My box finally came. I love it.

Rockin Carla Siaz's Gafas - sunglasses

 Thank Sister Webb for the letter and Sister Jolley for everything. I love the pens she sent and the cookies. 

Got my box!!! Love it! Love you all!
          Thank you so much, Young Womens - The pillowcase rocks!

  I am running on only a handful of minutes today. We are working with a  part-member family that despite having trials, are super great people. The mom has a son that is schizophrenic and a daughter that suffers from depression. We are working on reactivating them and teaching them the role of the atonement. 

All of the converts are doing great.

We are still looking for people. You know, talking to people and seeing what they think about God and if he’s important to them. We ask if they believe in Christ, and if so why. We discuss who is He and why does he matter to you and your life?  We ask if they’d like to learn more about him.


Dino Attack in Laja
Here are some pictures for the ward barbeque that we had. 


BBQ de Barrio





Spiritual Thought: I was talking about it to Hermana Nelson, and I thought I'd share it with you all as well.


We draw strength from our covenants as we keep-on, in this troubling fallen world that is sooo far away from God. When times get difficult, we rely on the promises of God. After all many times everything else falls through. Sometimes it is the only thing that we have to rely on.


 This all leads down to that whole fall to your knees or fall to sin philosophy. 
What do we do when we have troubles as an individual or as a family?

 There are simply two options - 
Rely on God or Fall Away. 
The path is narrow.

I don´t know when the moment will come, but I think at some point everyone is forced to sink or swim.  


So choose to swim. 

I like to think about the 13th Article of Faith.

I believe in being honest true chaste benevolent virtuous and in doing good to all men (and women), indeed I may say that I follow the admonition of Paul- I believe all things, I hope all things, I have endured many things. I hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely or of good report or praiseworthy, I seek after these things.


I invite you all to go seeking.

      Love you all lots!
         Hermana Bowman

PS I loved the box.

0 comments: