TOP NEWS

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Riley #35 - Lomita, CA - A Quick Note


                       September 16
Hi Everyone,



 Sorry, I only have a little time this week.
Thanks for the information on family. I look forward to hearing more stories.




 I am a little confused at some points. Orvil went to church when he had children? But when their mom died they stopped going to church? and did Orvil's dad still go to church but his children didn't?
Yeah, send me some more stories.

     I really have to go, but I am doing great! Really great.  The week went well and a lot of exciting things happened. Sorry, I don't have time to tell you what, but they really were exciting. 

Hope everything is fine there and keep sending stories. 

< Sunrider is a company.



Love,
              Elder Bowman

0 comments: