TOP NEWS

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mollie #11 - Victoria's Secret, To Family, and Father Video




   (My companion, Hermana Ferral, and my roommates
 with Elder Woodbury and Elder Slavens - the boys that sang.
  I wrote about them in my last letter.)

                                                                                        Feb 12, 2013

Hey all,

          So, after the pictures, which were equally beautiful and funny (that I love to death!), my favorite gift was... the Victoria Secret bag you put everything in!





   
   
      Michele, you should have seen the looks people were giving me for carrying that giant thing around all day! It kept me smiling!
     One Elder did a classic double take - it was fantastic! Still, no one said anything, which was kind of unexpected. 
      
       The flowers are lovely -  Long term enjoyment! There is not a lot of color here. I have them in the classroom, and I can stare at them for at least an hour or two a day. 
     
     And yes, Michele,  I shaved my legs - though why you want to see a picture of my glowing, white legs is beyond me. I sent you a photo anyways ;p.


      (Mollie's comic from last week explains why! ) 

          I have to tell you, Mich, that the baby wouldn't be yours if she didn't growl. Mad Madeleine, somehow I am not surprised! Does she have a nickname yet? What are you up to this semester? Escribe, por favor.

         Jake - you said you have nothing to write me about. But, hello! you have or have a job planned out! Mother told me that you have a job, but I have no idea what it is. 
          About your PE class...maybe you should buy some Icy Hot. Yes, you are strange to be laughing as you fall toward the ground in your class. Nevertheless, I would ask that guy what the main thing you should work on is. Escribe, tambien.
      
       My companion says a late thank you for the cupcake.

       Mother, I have a request - could you get me soft pencils that I can use to mark up scriptures and sticky notes (cute ones)?  Evidently, sticky notes are the most useful missionary tool. You can use them to leave notes for people on the doors and tables, etc.
      Thanks for the letters. I enjoyed reading the one from Statler, as well. People I have seen here include: Avonlea, Sam Rainsdon, Jade Jolley, and Isaac. The staff here at the MTC is well represented from Alpine.

      Missionary practice is going well! I feel that our lessons our definitely getting better - though sometimes I'd rather hide my face in my hands, while mangling through this language. I have finally convinced my companion, Hermana Ferral,  to sing during our "investigator's" lessons with me.
 

  In our, last lesson we sang "I am a Child of God" to our "investigator." It was a lot of fun!

(Me and Hermana Ferral - Blue dresses with boots)


 (Hermana Peck with her Fruitloop PBJ sandwich on PDay)

For a Spiritual Thought, go on lds.org or youtube they have this video on fathers. It is titled "Earthly Father, Heavenly Father."


 I loved watching it! It made me so grateful for my father (yes, I mean you.) and for my Heavenly Father. Go watch it. I mean it. It is really good.

                             Lots of Love,

                                                  Hermana Mollie Bowman


 (My companion, Hermana Ferral, my roommates, 
and sister missionaries at the Provo Temple with me)

P.S. The scripture I want on my plaque is the one from John 21:16-17

    He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
     He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

0 comments: