TOP NEWS

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Riley #73 - Huntington Park, CA - Teaching that Stabbing people is wrong.


                    June 23, 2014

Hi Everyone!
     Thanks for the letter. It's so strange that Mollie is home, and also that she's gone again to Michele's. Good to hear she is still herself and adjusting well.
I am still not sure when my return date is. We just had interviews with President Weidman this week, and I forgot to ask. I am also going to have to work on more pictures for you.
As we have a lot of Hispanics here, the world cup has been all over. Pretty much every TV you see has it on. As you know, I have never really followed sports, so it took me by surprise how big it is. 



We have started to find people to teach again, so we are keeping fairly busy. The people we teach have a lot to work out, and sometimes it is all we can do to convince them that stabbing people is wrong, let alone commit them to baptism. 
Still, step by step, there is improvement being made and they are improving their lives. Not too much beside that going on. Things are looking positive though.
Love,
            Elder Bowman

0 comments: